Friday, February 12, 2010

What Oil Should I Use In A Popcorn Machine We Have Recently Bought A Popcorn Machine And We Have No Idea How To Use It, Can Some One Please Help????

We have recently bought a popcorn machine and we have no idea how to use it, can some one please help???? - what oil should i use in a popcorn machine

Machien have a popcorn movie style, or do not have the pot in the case of glass, Whent us now buy the kernals and oil and a tablespoon of oil ½ cup kenrals take in the boiler and popcorn flat and unappetizing. I like buttered popcorn, is like in the movies, what we buy, Dang, but I do not know, I might add that it is a kind of butter or oil in the purchase is something that I Dun o. So if it is something good Reip U please tell me ... Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment