Friday, February 19, 2010

Prognosis Of Leg Cancer My Aunt Was Diagnosed With Multiple Myeleoma. How Bad Is It?

My Aunt was diagnosed with Multiple Myeleoma. How bad is it? - prognosis of leg cancer

My aunt (actually my godmother) was diagnosed with multiple Myeleoma approximately 2 months. She had symptoms for a little over a year, but it was a doctor with no experience. She is now in Hopkins. We do not want to go and my uncle, what is the prognosis: "What do we ask is that it is not curable, only treatable. We do not know know for sure at what stage are you that your knowledge of the skull , spine, pelvis, arms, legs ... virtually everywhere. She has lesions of the skull, spine and Pleva. fracture of a vertebra, and had recently had a ruptured tumor on his tailbone, broke his coccyx. I think it is probably in stage 3 or 4 Mom and Dad and I will try to prepare yourself mentally for the tasks ahead, but we have to ask my uncle to us, difficult questions. The documentsHopkins have merged the operation, which is broken back. All information on this form of cancer and how advanced it looks so good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment