Thursday, February 4, 2010

Many Congratulations For The Arrival Can Anyone Translate These Short Letters In To French?

Can anyone translate these short letters in to french? - many congratulations for the arrival

Dear Emily,
I wish all the best of luck on this trip something very special for you.
They were so patient and also the costumes processes very long, difficult and time
This can not tell you how proud I am of you. Determine that you only have a high quality good and you deserve everything that we hope that in his life left to be desired. I am a supportive care and love. Congratulations to you and your family in this very special occasion.


Dear Guy,
The time for us to meet again achieved, and I am very happy. I would like to congratulate you on your arrival in Canada, and a big change in your life for you and your child. Knowing that I am here for you and your family everything you need is support, dizziness or a babysitter for Willy for you and Emily do not spend too much time alone. Thank you, my friend and his wife, so happy and can hardly wait to meet her son. Waiting with open arms, her friend Kelly.

ps. Emily said the first film to be seen during the movie night to the face of terror

Dear Willy
My name is Kelly and I am good friends with your step-mother, Emily. I would say I am very pleased to meet you and I know, I'm sure it's a great kid. This can leave you at a time for fear her family and friends, but be sure you have friends and family here in Canada are waiting with open arms, personally, I'd say if you need help with or something to feel lonely when I did for you. This is a big change for you, and I'll Think Big! Looking forward to her friend Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment