Friday, February 5, 2010

Materials The Big Green Egg Table I Am With The South Park Music Tour, We Made Big Changes Last Year To Be Green Friendly, I Need Help/sponsors?

I am with the South Park Music Tour, We made big changes last year to be green friendly, I need help/sponsors? - materials the big green egg table

We manufacture all our documents on recycled paper printed, this year we have reduced what was printed.
We have for 20 recycling bins throughout the event area and let them all after the event
We will have solar phases this year
We will use all recycled products, to serve food and drinks
During our meetings, all materials that are shared across the Internet and a Yahoo group, we will not print the materials

I need suggestions for more of everything I am looking for sponsors, the green kind advertising you want us or attend the event and promote your company or product names.

www.southparkmusictour.com

What suggestions do you have for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment